Seller Real Estate Resources
List Your Property with The Stefanie Pratt Team
If you are ready to list your home in today's ever-changing Champaign County real estate market, then you require every successful marketing tool available to sell your home in the shortest amount of time and for the most amount of money. When you request to list your property with The Stefanie Pratt Team - Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group, you will receive a comprehensive market analysis based on comparable recently sold listings and properties sold with similar features and conditions in your specific area. Once you receive the comprehensive market analysis, The Stefanie Pratt Team will work with you to determine the best price for your property in an effort to sell it as quickly as possible and in the most profitable way.
- We offer TOP marketing that stays current with local and national trends. Just a few of the things we offer:
- Comprehensive comparable market analysis, comparable to appraisal standards to ensure listing in line with current market pricing
- We are Checklist Oriented so everything is checked off (ALL marketing sites filted, caravan options, setting up reports, putting the sign in the yard and more). When price change or under contract, we have more checklist items to ensure EVERYTHING gets done timely
- We have MANY great contractors and service providers that we have narrowed down to the best to work with when repairs, maintenance or updates are needed on your property.
- We help you prepare your home for sale with suggestions to improve your buyer pool
- We track EVERY showing through the key box, directly to our email, then to yours. We also have a great feedback system in place.
- We do Multiple pictures and offer the most up to date technology in 3D Virtual Tours and 360 Exterior Tours (Click this Link) 2906 Springhill Lane 3D Tour or 708 Hamilton Dr 3D Tour
- We have custom signs that offer our direct number, not one that goes to all office Agents
- We have Custom Websites generated for our listings
- We use an online scheduling system to allow seller ease of scheduling with one click to confirm. A feedback form is sent to every agent that shows the home.
- Just Listed Post Cards are sent out within 1 week of the listing going LIVE
- Flyers are offered in flyer boxes on listings over $100,000 on "in town" listings. (Rural listings don't do well due to the winds)
- Reports are sent from Realtor.com and Zillow to show how many buyers are going on the top real estate websites and viewing your property.
- Social Media is used to promote new listings, price changes and sold properties.