Patti Rodzen Realtor
I was born and raised in a suburb of Chicago and moved to Champaign for my husband to attend the University of Illinois about 30 years ago. We raised our sons here and love the community.
I had my real estate license years back and enjoyed helping buyers and sellers in their real estate needs. I left the business to focus on my family though. Now that my children are grown, I came back to work in my passionate field, real estate.
I have had a few different positions during my absense from real estate, that were all in sales and community interraction. I was successful when I was in real estate previously and so enjoyed it. Now I am back and FULL Time to help with buyer and seller needs.
A few things to know about me:
* I love to try new food places
* I enjoy craft beer and wine tastings
* I have a great Church group and we do a lot of fun things together
* We have a puppy Gracie, whom we love so much.
* We love traveling to Arizona to see family